KAEFER Aerial Inspection and Survey
KAEFER Aerial inspection and survey utilising Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV or Drones) enables visual inspection in areas that may be too difficult or dangerous for a person to access safely and effectively.
Areas in which Kaefer UAV’s can be utilised are;
- High resolution imaging and defect identification.
- Pre-shutdown inspections to better direct scaffold erection and highlight areas of concern.
- Thermal imaging to highlight breakdown of coatings and insulation.
- Thermal imaging to identify service temperatures of equipment inaccessible during operation.
Equiptment Available to KAEFER:
- DJI Inspire 1 UAV Drone
- DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Imaging Camera.
- DJI Zenmuse X5R 4K RAW Camera
- DJI Mavic Air
- DJI Spark (Training Purposes)
- 3D Asset Mapping
- Aerial Non Destructive Testing
- Environmental Comparative
- Change Mapping
- Thermal Imaging
- Project Progress Monitoring
Digital Asset Management(DAMS):
Data tagged (geo location etc), images and movies can be uploaded to an online Digital Asset Management application for manipulation, annotation etc. DAMS allows for client sharing and project management